Thursday, April 10, 2014

So it has been over a year since I have posted anything. What a dozzy of a year. I lost my dream job, took another one that I was unhappy in, quit that job, and got another that I am happy with, we closed the shop, went back to school, got a dog, got pregnant, and now have put our rinky dink house on the market. We also had 3 more births in the family and now have 2 more on the way. We had a move from Idaho to California, new jobs and new adventures. We've finally started some of the projects in the house as well. I'll post more on those in the next coming days. So here is to another year and hopefully a full year of keeping up with this blog. I'm hoping it will be something our children can look back on and know what is was like for us as their parents just starting our family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment